The Declaration of Independence states that we all have the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” by the very nature of us being alive. But, how often do we call upon those rights and use them?
Many of us have life, but we are not truly living. Many of us have liberty, but never truly utilize our freedom to have, be, and do the things we’re capable of. And many of us have the capacity to live a happy, fulfilled life, but unknowingly forfeit our happiness and live lives of quiet desperation.
Today’s show is all about breaking bonds from the things that hold us back from real happiness and fulfillment. Granted, happiness is relative to each person and each situation. But, even a few higher percentage points of happiness in your life will lead to better health, better relationships, and more success in your chosen career, according to the research.
Get ready for some powerful revelations and action items to put in place to see some immediate upgrades in happiness and fulfillment. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be healthy. And you deserve to be empowered to live life on your terms. Enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The shocking percentage of people who say they’re actually happy.
- Why there’s a U-shaped curve of happiness in our lives.
- How happiness might be tied to your lifeline.
- The 5 things that hold us back from happiness.
- How we can use excuses to block our happiness.
- Why taking responsibility is critical to being happy long-term.
- What If-Then Syndrome is.
- How the media fuels our unhappiness.
- Why so many people settle for drama instead of being happy.
- 2 simple tips to eliminate drama from your life.
- What the Future-Past Paradox is and how it impacts your attitude.
- How you can change the energy in any environment.
- Why we develop a sense of unworthiness in our lives, and how we can change it!
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!