Today you’re going to learn about the most valuable tracking metric we have for our success in life… something called ROR. More importantly, we’re going to take a good look at the status of our most important relationships and make some decisions on the moves that need to be made.
There’s a saying that people come into your life for a reason, for a season, or for a lifetime. Every relationship you’ve ever had has brought forth the opportunity to learn something valuable, even if it was for a short time (a reason). Some relationships last a certain period of time and provide the experience you need to move forward in your growth, even if they, or you, outgrow each other at some point (a season). While some relationships will walk closely with you for the rest of your life… providing the opportunity for continuous growth (and work) as you move forward side-by-side (a lifetime).
It’s more critical than ever that you have your eyes open to be able to discern the difference in these various types of relationships. Since your relationships have a huge impact on your health, your career, and your overall success in life, it’s of the utmost importance that you make your relationships a study, and give them the time, thought, and energy they deserve. Still, always keep in mind that all healthy relationships start with you being healthy and taking good care of you (we’ll be covering that too). So, click play, take good notes, and take action to build your most valuable resource!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What ROR means.
- Why constantly battling an unhealthy environment is setting you up for failure.
- What Katy Perry can teach you about suppressing emotions.
- How micronutrients play a tremendous role in our health.
- Why all relationships start with you.
- What lone wolf syndrome is.
- The 5 components of daily self-care.
- The critical roles that water plays in your health.
- Why exercise and movement go far beyond just changing your physique.
- How to get the most out of the things you study (most people don’t do this!).
- Why you have to provide your body with the right raw materials.
- Why it’s critical to consciously have standards in your relationships.
- The 8 signs that you may need to adjust or move on from a relationship.
- How your perception influences your body’s biochemistry.
- Different ways to handle people who try to take advantage of you.
- Why many people are in relationships with their “ideas of a person” and not the actual person.
- How expecting others to change their character and/or behavior can lead to huge conflicts.
- Why you need to be mindful of how people celebrate you.
- The difference between understanding circumstances and justifying negative behavior.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- 8 Incredible Health Benefits Of Fasting – Episode 124
- How Self-Love Impacts Your Health, Happiness, & Success – Episode 269
- Increase Your Sense Of Value – With Lisa Nichols – Episode 234
- Eliminate Self-Sabotage – With Christine Hassler – Episode 273
- Fat – by Weird Al Yankovic
- Hydration & Water Masterclass – Episode 73
- 4 Unorthodox Tips To Help You Sleep Better At Night – Episode 150
- Sleep Smarter
- The Power Of Vulnerability – With Lewis Howes – Episode 248
- Training Your Mind For Success – With Steve Weatherford – Episode 272
- Fake Love – by Drake
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!