Your environment is everything. Your thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, and even your body, are all shaped by your environment.
If you want to see more success in any area of your life, if you want to achieve your goals and win more during your precious time on this planet, then you’ve got to create a winning culture. That starts with transforming your environment.
Today we have on the amazing Dr. Eric Thomas to breakdown all of the things that shape a winning culture and what transforming our environment really entails. This is a powerhouse interview to say the least, so tune in, listen up, and enjoy the show!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why your environment is the most influential factor in determining your results.
- How the blame game can hold you back from success.
- What critical steps you must take to change your environment.
- What inspired ET to step up and transform his life (this is powerful!).
- Why accountability and role models are important.
- What to do when your old environment starts calling you back.
- Why asking for help is one of the most courageous things you can do.
- The #1 thing you must do when you receive advice from a trusted source.
- Why being a beginner is so valuable.
- How to deal with relationships that change and challenge you as you grow.
- Why making mistakes can a be healthy part of the process (and how to adjust to the mistakes).
- How to instantly transform jealousy into something positive.
- Why it’s essential to revere the process.
- What it means to create a winning culture.
- Why positive expectation is such a powerful tool.
- How “no” can balance out your life (and why “no” should excite you!).
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Master Your Mindset with Eric Thomas – The Model Health Show
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Anatomy Of Success – The Model Health Show
- The Secret To Success Podcast Libsyn / iTunes ⇐ Check out ET’s show right here!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!