When everyone shows up to the theater and sees their favorite superhero on the big screen, we are just seeing the end result of an incredible process. Superheroes, and champions alike, are made when no one is watching. When the lights and cameras are all off, the best of the best are putting in work. But not the kind of work you might think of…
Getting in superhero shape, for example, doesn’t take a particularly special plan, or a particularly special person, or even a beat yourself into the ground work ethic. It does, however, take a special mindset. That’s where celebrity trainer Don Saladino takes the cake. He’s mastered the ability to maximize the results for his clients by maximizing their mindset and paying attention to what his clients really need.
Believe it or not, we all have many of the same needs, whether we’re starring in a big budget film or managing the family budget each month. There are some critical basics that so many folks who want to transform their bodies are missing out on. Don’s big on those things. And we’ll be talking about them today.
Most importantly, you can’t have world-class without a little secret sauce. Don will share with you what his personal tips and tools are that he’s seen work for thousands of clients at his state-of-the-art facility in NYC. Learning from Don is absolutely priceless. So, click play, take good notes, and enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why superheroes actually do exist.
- What inspired Don to actively pursue health and fitness.
- How superstar actors approach their training that’s different from the average person (and you can do this too!).
- Which training components are consistent in superhero actors’ workouts (whether they need to lean down or get bigger and stronger).
- How certain lifting exercises give people a mental edge as well.
- The most important (yet underused) exercises in all levels of training.
- Tips and insights for folks who need to gain some muscle.
- Why it’s a bad idea to try to out-exercise your diet.
- Why you have to “earn the right” to do certain exercises.
- Whether or not you should be training to muscle failure.
- How to warm-up for your workouts safely and effectively.
- The important things you should be doing as soon as your workout is over.
- Which character qualities can help build a successful career as a health professional.
- How going above and beyond for people can be enable more of us to excel.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Master Your Mindset – With Eric Thomas – Episode 120
- How To Gain Weight In A Smart, Healthy Way – Episode 87
- Deadpool 2 Trailer
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer
- Playbook App
- Drive 495 Gym
- Connect with Don Instagram / Podcast / Website
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!