In this episode we’re excited to welcome renown martial arts expert, Tristan Truscott. Tristan has an incredible story of going from a high level black belt to being debilitated and wheelchair bound. Today you’re going to learn what Tristan did to get himself out of chronic pain, and how he’s now teaching thousands of people all over his amazing healing techniques.
People often ask me what my morning ritual is and how do I always have so much energy. Well, what I’ve learned from Tristan has changed my life forever. I incorporate his quick program each morning to super-charge my body, reduce stress, and increase my energy levels. I’m totally hooked on Tristan’s quick and easy strategies.
The best news is that anyone, at any age, and at any skill level can incorporate this daily practice and see their health and energy skyrocket. If you can’t tell already, I’m a big fan, but this is only a small part of the story.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What a black belt martial artist did when he ended up in a wheel chair.
- Why a doctor’s “diagnosis” can be worse than the disease itself.
- What stress is doing to our bodies and minds in our world today.
- What the “swiss army knife” of personal growth is.
- What qigong means and how it actually works.
- My personal story with qigong (fair warning: Bambi is involved)
- What qi is and how to cultivate yours.
- How the foods you eat can lower your body’s energy potential.
- Why you need to build AND store your qi.
- Why you need to have your qigong practice in the right order to really get the health benefits.
- When the best time to do qigong is.
- How qigong can help you to relax and sleep better at night.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!