All growth in our life is a result of learning. Learning changes our brain, it’s changes our intellect, and it changes our possibilities. There’s an old Chinese proverb that says, “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” What we learn becomes a part of who we are, and the tools that we can access anytime we need them. That’s why learning is an invaluable skill you need to master in order to become the best version of yourself.
Today we have a very special episode with accelerated learning and memory expert, Jim Kwik! You’re going to discover some powerful tools that are going to help you learn faster immediately and improve your focus and memory for many years to come.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 3 elements of a superhero mindset.
- What a personal trainer for the brain is.
- What Arnold Schwarzenegger shared with Jim about what it takes to become a champion.
- Why you should have a not-to-do list.
- What a switching cost is and how it impacts your productivity.
- The 4 ways to learn everything faster and with more focus.
- How teaching can improve your learning.
- Why you need to decide if you’re going to be a thermometer or a thermostat.
- How to easily and quickly recall things like names, numbers, and bullet points.
- Why asking questions can be so valuable to learning (this is important!).
- 10 keys to unleashing your superhero brain.
- How much of your memory is determined by genetics and how much is within your control.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Improve Your Memory – Interview With Jim Kwik – The Model Health Show
- Einstein Rosen Bridge
- Natural Treatments For Asthma – The Model Health Show
- You Vs. You – Create A Strong Fitness Mindset
- Sleep Smarter in Hardcover / Audiobook ⇐ Get the book or audiobook!
- Jay Papasan – The One Thing – The Model Health Show
- Connect with Jim Kwik on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
- JimKwik.com/model ⇐ Get your free memory training videos right here!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!