One thing is for certain: you will fall in love in this lifetime.
You will be head over heels, you will sacrifice anything, and you will see a beauty that words can’t describe.
For many of us, we will fall in love many times…
But the question is, will you ever fall in love with the most important person of all?
Our society has been programmed to think that we are all incomplete. We need a love story with Tom Cruise and Rene Zellwegger to remind us how incomplete we are, and if we just find that special person it’ll be alright.
The truth is, you always have been, and always will be, the answer you’ve always needed. You are complete unto yourself. You have a level of perfection that no one else can achieve… because you are a totally unique phenomenon.
You deserve to be loved deeply by the most important person of all. –> YOU.
Can you do that? Can you honestly say that you love yourself as much as you truly deserve? If not, then this may be one of the most important moments in your life.
Today we have on Holistic Health Coach Madelyn Moon. She’s a friend and someone I truly admire for her courage to say enough is enough!
She has been a high performing fitness competitor and has seen how you can easily lose track of what matters most.
She’s dieted in a stricter fashion than most people will ever know, all in the name of health. But she found out at the end of the day that it was just a long, painful road to unhappiness.
She reassessed things, developed some powerful transformational insights, and now is a shining example of what health can be (in our own unique way).
If you live for the love of dieting, exercising, and competing, this in no way makes you wrong. Let’s celebrate what we all love, and make sure that we are giving healthy love and respect for ourselves no matter what path we choose.
Madelyn has some game-changing information for you today. Just check out what you’re about to learn below.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What our #1 human driving force really is.
- Why we can get so healthy that we become unhealthy.
- How fitness magazines and other media can motivate positive AND negative habits.
- What the dark side of fitness modeling is.
- How food fears can lead to disordered eating.
- Why this fitness model forced herself to stop working out.
- Why the pictures you see of fitness models don’t tell you the full story about their health.
- Why striving for perfection gives us a false sense of control.
- How Instagram is making a lot of people feel guilt, shame, and even depression.
- Why social media is showing you a “highlight reel” of people’s lives (and not the truth.)
- The big mistake that happens when you compare yourself to others.
- How to make the distinction between healthy self-care and disordered health practices.
- Why labeling things as “good” or “bad” can create an internal battle.
- Why diets actually work against your psychology.
- Small things you can do to appreciate your uniqueness and stop comparing yourself.
- Why we are naturally driven to eat sweet and salty foods (and why it’s not a bad thing!)
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!