how-your-sleep-life-impacts-your-sex-life

TMHS 187: How Your Sleep Life Impacts Your Sex Life

Let’s talk about sex. There are really few things that influence our lives more than our sex lives. Sex is taboo in our society, but nearly everyone is doing it (or hoping to do it – shoutout to movie The 40-Year Old Virgin!).

Now, what if you found out that the quality of your sleep is influencing your sexual health more than any other factor? Plus, what if you found out the quality of your sleep even impacts your sexual attractiveness in the first place? Would sleep suddenly become more of an interesting topic? Well, if you’re a healthy, fun-loving person, then hopefully your ears have perked up. Great sleep is actually the secret, underutilized key to having the sexual prowess of a mythical beast. And I’ve got the data to back it up (minus the mythical beast part).

Today you’re going to find out the latest research on how your sleep life impacts your sex life. You’re going to learn how to boost your vital sex hormones, how to immediately improve your sleep quality, and even amazing data showing how better sex can lead to better sleep. That, and so much more. Just click play and enjoy the benefits of being more sleepually active!

> Keep Reading

how-to-create-a-healthy-brain-and-a-happy-life-with-dr-wendy-suzuki

TMHS 186: How To Create A Healthy Brain And A Happy Life – With Dr. Wendy Suzuki

Where your brain goes, you go. Your brain governs the things that you say, do, and feel each and every moment of your life. Your brain is definitely the command center for the whole show. This we know for sure. But, there’s more to the story…

Just because your brain is the command center, doesn’t mean that it’s calling all the shots. Your brain and body work together in tandem, influencing each other and determining your ultimate destiny in life.

You see, your physical movement can enhance your brain function like few things can. Yet, many of us are led to believe that we make our brain’s better, and get “smarter”, by study alone. But no matter how fancy your pocket protector may be, without getting out and moving your body you’ll only tap into a fraction of what your brain is capable of. That’s what Dr. Wendy Suzuki discovered firsthand.

Dr. Suzuki is a leading neuroscientist who has uncovered some fascinating revelations about the brain. Her hit book, Healthy Brain, Happy Life, is a wonderful compilation of her life’s work that details how we can learn faster, feel better, and keep our brains healthy and youthful for many years to come.

> Keep Reading

embracing-change-and-gaining-emotional-agility-with-dr-susan-david

TMHS 185: Embracing Change And Gaining Emotional Agility – With Dr. Susan David

Things are going to happen. Good stuff, not-so-good-stuff… life can be a dance between the two. But, as the research shows, it’s not so much what happens to us, but how we respond to what happens to us that determines the quality of our lives.

When it comes to our health and fitness, millions of people each year raise the white flag and give up on their goals to have something greater because of something they may have never even heard about before. They give up because of their lack of emotional agility.

When you are taking action to change your body and your health, challenges will arise. As much as I don’t want to say this, it’s just part of the process! You are becoming someone you have never met before, so that process will come with a learning curve and relationship adjustments that only emotional agility can enable you to traverse.

> Keep Reading

go-for-your-win-with-aubrey-marcus

TMHS 184: Go For Your Win – With Aubrey Marcus

Billie Jean King said, “A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.”

It’s not that we are incapable of winning. It’s not that the life of our dreams is out of our reach. It’s the fact that many of us forfeit our shot to go for our win because of unwarranted fear and a few other nasty ingredients.

Well, what if you got your hands on the ingredients for a much tastier recipe where YOU get to live the life that you were destined to? That’s exactly what you’re going to get access to today. On this episode we have the founder and CEO of the mega-successful human optimization company Onnit, the great Aubrey Marcus.

Aubrey is the walking, talking example of what living a great looks like. He’ll definitely argue that it wasn’t always like that. At one point he was down to his last dollar working to make his dream come true. Now he runs a multi-million dollar company that’s ushered in a new wave of integrity and care into the supplement and sports performance industry. He went for his win and there was no looking back. Many years and life lessons later, Aubrey is on a mission to share what he’s learned along the way. I’m excited to share this with you and I hope this is a catalyst for you to go for your win too!

> Keep Reading

the-best-pre-workout-intra-workout-and-post-workout-nutrition

THMS 183: The Best Pre-Workout, Intra-Workout, And Post-Workout Nutrition

Many gains have been forfeited in the name of poor exercise nutrition. Today you’re going to learn how to get the most out of every push-up, every burpee, every zumba booty shake, or whatever exercise method you choose, by leveraging the power of smart pre-workout, intra-workout, and post-workout nutrition.

> Keep Reading