In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re examining the underlying triggers that can make your body resistant to losing weight. Eating special weight loss foods, taking supplements for weight loss, and doing hours of exercise won’t matter if you have one of these underlying issues. This is why this is such an important and powerful topic for everyone to know about.
Also, tomorrow is the big New Year, New Body 2014 webinar, so make sure to get signed up at the banner below. Enjoy the show!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What “set point” is and why your body will resist weight change.
- How to change your body’s set point the smart way.
- Why you might not want to change your eating and exercise habits all at once.
- Why eating too few calories can wreck your metabolism.
- How the calories in various foods affect your body differently.
- What hormones have to do with the calories you eat.
- Why eating “empty calories” makes it easier to gain weight.
- Why your genes literally expect you to lift weights.
- What playing can do for your health and longevity.
- Why doing cardio to “balance out” bad behavior is a horrible idea.
- Why doing conventional cardio for weight loss doesn’t work for most people.
- How low-fat diets can disorient your metabolism and cause weight gain.
- The high fat foods that can help your lose weight and improve your health.
- Why using conventional weight loss supplements are problematic.
- What your thyroid does and why it’s susceptible to dysfunction.
- Why digestive problems can cause unwanted weight gain.
- Why eating foods “fortified” with nutrients causes weight problems.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!