Today is a very, very special day! My new book Sleep Smarter is now available nationwide and we couldn’t be more excited.
The excitement and joy is so high because we are bringing one of the most vital, yet overlooked components of health and well-being to the hearts of the masses. From brain function, to heart health, to fat loss, the quality of your sleep impacts it all. And as you’ll discover in Sleep Smarter, not only is sleep a major player in the way you look and feel, it just might be the #1 thing influencing the results you see in the mirror each day.
This special launch day episode dives specifically into this topic to uncover why sleep is the ultimate fat burner. Today you’re going to be equipped with some huge takeaways that will last you a lifetime and support you on your mission of being the healthiest, fittest version of yourself.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why fat loss is all about hormone function.
- How how dieters were able to lose 55 percent more body fat with one simple lifestyle change.
- What your two major types of body fat are.
- Why belly fat is very hormonally active.
- What major mistake can double the amount of visceral fat you’re carrying.
- Why proximity is extremely powerful for changing your health and happiness.
- How your body changes from exercise during sleep.
- What enzymes are and how they work to improve your health.
- What anabolism is and how sleep relates to it.
- Why we can “get away” with eating a lot more junk food when we’re younger.
- How sleep intimately relates to aging.
- Which key fat loss hormones are largely secreted during sleep.
- How sleep deprivation can cause you to eat more calories.
- What happens to your brain’s energy supply when you’re sleep deprived.
- Why balancing cortisol is critical to healthy sleep and fat loss.
- What surprising ways sleep and exercise influence one another.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Reversing Estrogen Dominance – The Model Health Show
- How To Stay Younger, Longer – The Model Health Show
- Sleep Smarter <== Get the new book here now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!