Have you heard of The Wild Diet? Are you interested in exercising less, eating more, and having a better body as a result of it? Well, today we’re welcoming the Fat-Burning Man, Abel James, to the show.
Abel is the host of one of the top health and wellness podcasts in the world. He features many of the top health experts on the planet (including yours truly :)) who come on to share their very best stuff. Abel has been a real spark maker in the health field the last few years. He’s created an amazing platform to have these important conversations, and talk about the intelligent direction we really need to taking things.
You’re going to find out the interesting story about how Abel got started in all of this, and what Ninja Turtles and house fires have to do with it. Plus, we’re also going to discuss Abel’s own personal health practices while running a successful business and sharing his message with the world.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why changing your body composition and health might be easier than you think.
- How old school health and fitness info can be a catalyst for change.
- What “The Wild Diet” is.
- Why Whole Foods and whole foods are totally different things (you gotta to hear this!).
- How humans have become domesticated.
- What to do instead of eating processed health bars and shakes when you’re on the go.
- What 3 things you can do right now to radically improve your health.
- Why you might want to try exercising in a fasted state.
- How your body type can determine the best nutrition approach for you.
- The #1 thing that people miss out on in their green smoothies.
- What free resource you can use to improve your happiness and productivity.
- Where you can find apps with some amazing fat-burning recipes.
- Why the idea of perfection is dangerous and unhealthy.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!