All diets are not created equal. Every day, billions of people all over the world are partaking in one form of diet or another. Many out of conscious effort. Many out of necessity.
No matter what your particular diet beliefs are, there are some specific tenets that are now well known to contribute to the health and function of the human body. If food and diet were as simple as getting certain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and other nutrients, then someone would have come up with an effective pill for that a long time ago. But that’s not the real story of diet and food.
Food is something far beyond the nutrients (or lack thereof) that you are getting from it. Real food, itself, is a source of infinite intelligence that knows how to interact with the human body in a way that no pill never can. Even deeper, food is about family, food is about emotion, food is about relationships, foods is about social acceptance. If you want to know the real value of diet and food, then Abel James is the man to talk to.
On today’s episode we are going to dive into the misconceptions surrounding diets, and hone in on what is truly important. We are going to uncover what The Wild Diet really is, and why it’s important to have at least a portion of your own daily diet be on the wild side.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What immunomodulators are (and why you need them).
- How healthy, thin people are able to feast and not get fat (keyword is healthy!)
- A quick, easy win almost anyone can achieve at breakfast time.
- How fasting impacts your metabolism (this might shock you!)
- Why health and nutrition is actually a lot easier than people think.
- What sneaky marketing tactics food companies use to promote foods as “healthy” (I guarantee you’ve been a victim of this.)
- How to create your dinner plate using The Wild Diet principles.
- Why plant foods are so very important in your diet.
- Simple tips to ensure you’re eating healthier food more often.
- How food impacts us on a deeper level (emotionally, mentally, spiritually – with science to back it up!)
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!