In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re discussing the proven and potential dangers of cell phone usage. The reality is, cell phones aren’t going anywhere, and our dependency and use for them is only going to grow. But how is this affecting our health?
You might be surprised to know that cell phone usage is now proven to cause multiple forms of cancer. You might also be surprised to know that hardly any health organizations are out there talking about it.
Today’s show isn’t just delving into the serious problems surrounding cell phone usage, it’s also going into strategies to use the cell phone safely and get the most from our electronic buddy.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The shocking warning label that the World Health Organization gave to cell phone users.
- How cell phone usage is linked to parotid gland cancer tumors.
- Why cell phone usage is so much more dangerous to children (this is scary).
- Why all cell phones have to transmit radiation to be effective (even if you’re not on a call).
- What studies reveal about cell phone usage and brain cancer.
- The shocking percentage of people that sleep with their cell phone.
- How keeping a cell phone on your hip affects your pelvic bones.
- What electromagnetic fields (EMFs) really are.
- How EMFs impact us on a cellular level.
- The effects that cell phone radiation has on sperm.
- How cellphone usage by pregnant mothers damages fetal development.
- Why women who carry their cell phone in their bra are especially susceptible to breast cancer.
- The surprising impact that cell phone usage has on sleep.
- How checking your phone as soon as you wake up is crippling your productivity.
- The top 10 safe cell phone tips.
- What the pros and cons of using a bluetooth device are.
- Why using your phone when you have a poor signal can be especially dangerous.
- Where to store your phone when you’re on the go.
- The common side-effects people get from cell phone usage.
- How cell phone usage is influencing our interaction and relationships.
- A simple tip to ensure that your cell phone doesn’t block your productivity and progress.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!