In this episode of The Model Health Show we’re focusing on specific tips to keep you motivated to exercise and take care of your body. Now, these aren’t just any tips, I’m sharing fail-proof strategies to help you get into the best shape of your life.
Where your mind goes, your body will follow. You absolutely must have strategies in place for when the going gets tough, stress is creeping up, and you’re thinking about taking a few days off OR calling it quits all together.
Your success depends on what you do in the long-term and the strategies you have to make it happen. Get ready because you’re about to learn life-changing tips that will help you get there and never look back.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How watching a simple youtube video can train your brain to desire exercise.
- Why music can be extremely helpful to put you in the right state for working out.
- A simple trick to pre-program your cells to respond to music.
- What quality you need to AVOID in a workout partner.
- Why personal trainers are really valuable (and it’s not about lifting weights).
- How words and motivational statements influence your mind and actions.
- What a “Why card” is and why you need one.
- How inspiring images help us to change our focus.
- What motivational exercises are and how to do them.
- Why social accountability is so effective at keeping you committed.
- What food compound can be respectfully used to boost your motivation.
- What the easiest and most overlooked tactic for exercising is.
- How to set workout appointments that you won’t break.
- How exercise gear can help to change your state.
- How to shift your perception of exercise from “working out” to “stress relief“.
- What events you can put on your calendar to make skipping exercise nearly impossible.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!