Discipline is often associated with all kinds of negativity. But, what if I were to tell you that healthy discipline was the key to creating the life of your dreams? Not your ethnic background, not your socioeconomic status, not your sex, not your age, not any of that stuff. Discipline is the key to getting you from where you are to where you want to be.
Now, this isn’t just a hypothesis. I’ve got the proof to back it up. In fact, I’ve got the ultimate case study. My guest today is largely considered to be one of the most successful fitness entrepreneurs in the world. And he definitely didn’t have the odds in his favorite when he started out. As you’ll find out today, I think it’s suffice to say that he actually had the odds stacked against him. He found a way to make his mark. And discipline took him from good to great.
Bedros Keuilian is the definition of a living legend. But he’ll be the first to tell you that you are here to create your own personal legend. Plus, he’s the guy to help you to do it. He shows up, he cares, and he delivers in a major way. Click play, listen in with your heart and mind, and enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Bedros’ story of immigration helped to shape his worldview and later success.
- The difference between being broke and being poor.
- How you can often turn your worst circumstances into advantages.
- Why external motivations can help you uncover internal passion.
- What big mistakes most personal training businesses make.
- Why it’s important to find mentorship (and how to think creatively to help make it happen).
- The overlooked reason why boot camp style training can be effective.
- Why Bedros melded together the boot camp model of training with indoor training.
- Why Bedros’ competition is NOT other boot camps and gyms (this is powerful!).
- How food scientists are using vanishing caloric density to make people eat more food.
- What role discipline plays in creating high levels of success.
- Why powering down to end your day is not like an on/off switch.
- Simple tips to help you think differently about discipline and create more structure in your life.
- What it means to build your social bank account (you need to know this!).
- Why it’s essential (and more available to you than ever) to learn from the very best people in the areas of life that you’re interested in.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- The Perfect Day Formula – With Craig Ballantyne – Episode 155
- Connect with Bedros Instagram / YouTube / Website
- Themodelhealthshow.com/fbs – Get your ticket to Fitness Business Summit right now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!