Have you ever let fear stop you from doing something that you really wanted to do? Fear of rejection? Fear of failure? Fear of what other people might think? Well, don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Fear is often used as a tactic to control people. The media at large today, for example, utilizes fear to direct people’s beliefs and opinions about the world. Many of them sensationalized, and blatantly not true on many levels. But we accept them anyway, because fear is a very primal thing we’re driven by.
Fear can be used to control others, but the most unsuspecting and pervasive use of fear, is the fear we use to control ourselves.
Fear is a valuable evolutionary feedback system that helps to keep us safe. The problem with fear, however, is that it has not evolved with the times. Today we have literally millions more data inputs to be fearful about than our ancestors had. The sheer amount of things we have to be worried about can be overwhelming. Not to mention when the big choices come up in life (what career to choose, who to partner with, who to marry, whether or not to name your kid a direction — North West is super original, right?), stack it all together, and it can all be a bit much.
The big point to get is that fear is going to be a normal part of your daily life, and that’s okay! Our incredible guest today is going to share with you how to work with that fear, and accomplish some of the important things that you were born to do.
I didn’t choose the words “born to do” lightly. Whether you believe in destiny or not, you most definitely have a unique path in life that no one will ever replicate. You also have unique gifts that only you possess. Uncovering what your gifts are can be life-transforming to say the least. And in this episode, we’re going to deconstruct how to discover your innate gifts too.
It’s a big promise, but there are few people on the planet who know how to address these things like today’s guest CJ Quinney can. When you hear his story, you’ll know exactly what I mean. The tips, tools, and insights from this episode will be valuable to you for a lifetime. So, click play, listen in, and let’s take things to another level!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why your choice of mayo could down-regulate our friendship.
- The surprising benefits of chia seeds.
- Why CJ got a Masters degree and then proceeded to quit his job (even though he didn’t have any money).
- How a message can be transcendent and impact people of different paths.
- One of the initial steps CJ and team took in taking their content from relative obscurity to being an international brand reaching millions EACH DAY.
- How to endure difficult circumstances and stay focused on your goal.
- Why consistency is ridiculously underrated.
- Why there’s two types of people when it comes to fear.
- Why success is always relative (this is huge!).
- How to find out what your unique gift is.
- Why excellence attracts excellence.
- What the catalyst was behind CJ’s 100-pound weight loss.
- How developing character is the key to a rich life.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Thrive Market Exclusive – 25% off your entire 1st order + free shipping!
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- Master Your Mindset – With Eric Thomas – Episode 120
- How To Create A Winning Culture – With Eric Thomas – Episode 157
- The Secrets To Success Podcast iTunes / Stitcher / Website
- Video: The Model Health Show – CJ Quinney Interview
- Eric Thomas: I Can, I Will, I Must – Video
- TGIM on YouTube
- The Guru Story – Video
- My Secret Superpower by CJ Quinney
- BreatheUniversity.com ⇐ Join us here now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!