In this episode I break down the underlying cause of heart disease and share specific solutions for prevention. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in our world today, effecting 1 in every 3 people. With rates still on the rise, this is one of the most important topics for you to get educated about to protect yourself and those you care about.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why high cholesterol is NOT the cause of heart disease.
- How shift work and long work hours can damage your health long-term.
- The negative side effects of taking statins for high cholesterol.
- What causes high cholesterol and what to do about it.
- Why your hormones are an important factor in heart disease prevention.
- How your emotions and stress effect blood pressure.
- What commonly overlooked organ helps regulate your blood pressure (and it’s NOT your heart).
- Five specific action steps to dramatically reduce you heart disease risk.
Items Mentioned in this podcast include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!