What does prosperity mean to you? For many of us, when we hear the word prosperity, we tend to think in terms of finances… but it is really so much more than that.
William Shakespeare said, “Prosperity’s the very bond of love.” It’s what holds us together. Prosperity is the glue that enables us to grow and evolve on so many different levels. And a little secret to remember is that prosperity is developed from the inside out and from the outside in.
As you’ll discover today, the prosperity of our planet and our communities has a huge impact on your own personal prosperity. Plus, you’ll get to see how simple changes in your mindset and personal choices can deeply impact the rest of the world in a real way.
New York Times bestselling author and filmmaker Dr. Pedram Shojai is here to shed some light on the dark places in our lives, and help lift us to a new level of prosperity. It’s literally a guarantee if you take action on what you learn today. The power is in your hands to affect change in the world in more ways than you know. So, tune in, take good notes, and enjoy!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What literally creates every cell in your body (something we overlook all the time!).
- How a type of fungus is helping to deal with one of the world’s largest pollution problems.
- Why using film is a powerful, and necessary means to eliminate some of our toughest problems.
- How popular media is preying on our perceived weaknesses.
- Why where you choose to bank can help solve some of our environmental and social issues.
- How the work you do can be undermining your health.
- What it means to adjust your daily burn-rate.
- How conscious companies that are bought by traditional big businesses start to “infect their hosts”.
- How organic gardening can actually help alleviate our global warming crisis.
- Why we’re constantly trading time, money and energy in our lives.
- Why fair-trade, organic brands currently have a shelf space disadvantage.
- What prosperity really means.
- What important questions you need to ask yourself when creating a life of prosperity.
- Why everything you do has a wake behind it.
- How to start moving past scarcity consciousness.
- How connecting to your “why” gives you a whole new level of commitment and execution.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Thrive Market Exclusive – 25% off your entire 1st order + free shipping!
- Themodelhealthshow.com/ prosperity <= Check out the free screening of the movie here now!
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!