Billions of dollars have already been spent on cancer research. But it’s shocking to me how little effort has been invested in teaching our society the basics of cancer prevention.
What if there were SIMPLE lifestyle changes that were clinically proven to reduce your risk of various cancers by over 50 percent? Wouldn’t that justify a couple million dollars in promotion? I think so.
Benjamin Franklin said it best, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” But the money and attention is on the backend… in drugs and other treatments for cancer that have startlingly low long-term success rates. Today I’m advocating that we remove the veil from cancer, and stand up to reduce the rates of cancer even showing up in the first place!
This episode is filled with practical, actionable advice that can serve you and your family for a lifetime. Check it out now, and please make sure to share it with those you care about.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why immersion is so significant in transforming our health (and life overall).
- Which food is proven to protect your body from abnormal gene mutations.
- Why it’s important to demystify cancer, and what cancer actually is.
- What role your immune system plays in cancer prevention.
- What carcinogens are.
- What causes gene mutations.
- Which group of vegetables has the most profound cancer protection benefits.
- How many servings of vegetables to target each day for optimal cancer prevention.
- Which vegetables can actually INCREASE your risk of cancer.
- The surprising truth about cell phone radiation and it’s official rank as a carcinogen.
- How cell phone radiation is potentially impacting your myelin sheath.
- How cell phone radiation can influence your brain waves during sleep (this is nuts!).
- The shocking connection between working the overnight shift and cancer.
- The two conditions that must be met in order to produce adequate melatonin.
- Which medicinal mushroom have been clinically proven to improve sleep quality and prevent cancer growth.
- How water intake influences cancer rates.
- The incredible amount of cancers that can be reduced or prevented through daily exercise.
- What aromatization is.
- Why exercise and movement is so effective at reducing cancer rates.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- Themodelhealthshow.com/takecontrol ⇐ Use Promo Code MODELHEALTH
- Master Your Mindset – With Eric Thomas – Episode 120
- How To Uncover Your Unique Gift – With CJ Quinney – Episode 285
- Cancer Truth – With Ty Bollinger – Episode 22
- The Answer To Cancer – With Ty Bollinger – Episode 51
- The Dirty Dozen and Clean 15 Lists
- Sleep Smarter ⇐ Get the book right here!
- Hydration & Water Masterclass – Episode 73
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!