Success leaves clues. We have a remarkable opportunity today to learn from people who’ve turned their wildest dreams into reality. At no other time in history have these superheroes been so accessible. Videos, podcasts, social media interaction, live events; there’s so many ways to learn from the very best people in the world. This episode is another opportunity to take advantage of that!
Eric “ET” Thomas is largely considered to be the top motivational speaker in the world. He’s been able to impact the lives of millions, and create a remarkable life in the process. Because of his level of impact, ET can command 6-figures for him to do a presentation. But what many people don’t see is that when he flies into a city to speak, he’ll often set up several other free speaking events… at middle schools, detention centers, and for at-risk youth. You see, ET was once a homeless at-risk youth himself. He’s learned a lot along his journey. And he can speak to anyone, at any level, and add value to their life because of it.
A life of greatness sees success in all areas: health, relationships, finance, career, and spirit. The key is tapping into the mindset and motivation to bring out the best in you and make it happen. There’s no one better on the planet to motivate you and remind you of your greatness. So, click play, listen in, and enjoy this conversation with Dr. Eric Thomas!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What motivates the #1 motivational speaker in the world.
- Why it’s important to create messages that are catered to your audience.
- The 3 things you need to go from average to phenomenal.
- Why questions are the answer.
- How to realize your blessings even when you think you’re not being supported.
- Why you don’t get better solely from the things you do right.
- Why you need to learn the patterns of the culture you want to influence to succeed at a high level.
- How our fear of embarrassment can prevent us from taking action.
- Why playing it safe can end up in disaster.
- Why your brain is the key to solving your problems.
- The intimate way our breathing influences our perception.
- Why pressure is essential to taking your life to the next level (you can choose it or fight it!).
- How setting boundaries can ensure that you don’t crash and burn.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Audible.com/model <== Get your free audiobook & 30-day free membership!
- Organifi.com ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off
- Master Your Mindset – With Eric Thomas – Episode 120
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!