I remember watching a lecture from Dr. Bruce Lipton along with my wife and mother-in-law many years ago. After it was over, I saw the tears rolling down my mother-in-laws face as she was overwhelmed with emotion.
You see, she had been helping people from all walks of life to better themselves mind, body, and spirit for decades. I’d never meet anyone who was as loved and admired as her before, and I was always intrigued by the love that came from everyone’s mouth when they spoke of her.
She endured so much that most people never saw… and all that she went through enabled her to give at a level most people never experienced until they meet her. And, during that lecture from Dr. Lipton, she realized that what she believed all along was true… If you can help people to heal their minds and beliefs, you can help them to heal their bodies. The solution was always inside. That’s how she was able to help herself, and that’s how she was able to help so many others (myself included).
Dr. Lipton has a tendency to transform people’s paradigms. As a cellular biologist and leading voice in the field of epigenetics, he’s seen firsthand how our thoughts, feelings, and environment can affect the destiny of the 50 trillion plus cells that make each one of us up. Moreover, he’s brought to light that our 50 trillion plus cells function very much like a community. Everyone has jobs, everyone is affected in one way or another by everyone else, and though we’ve been indoctrinated with the theory of “survival of the fittest”, legitimate health and success is really about cooperation.
There’s no function that yourself, as a complete human being, can do that your individual cells cannot do as well. Your cells have reproductive functions, digestive functions, respiration functions, eliminatory functions, and the list goes on. Our cells really are sentient entities that are trying to work together for our good. And, as you’ll discover today, problems arise when the community is led astray by a governing body that’s running the show behind the scenes. It’s not your genes that control your destiny, and it’s not the things that are happening outside of you. It’s the biology of belief. So, without further ado, I’d like to introduce you to the one and only, Dr. Bruce Lipton!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Which drink is clinically proven to help improve your sleep at night.
- What genetic determinism means.
- How conventional medicine can inherently train us to be powerless.
- How the environment can influence the destiny of a cell.
- What stem cells can teach us human potential.
- How your brain creates chemistry to match your feelings and beliefs.
- The important distinction between correlation and causation.
- What our genes actually do (this is important!).
- How the field of epigenetics is transforming health and medicine.
- The percentage of diseases that are controlled by genes (this will surprise you!).
- How our beliefs influence chronic diseases like cancer.
- What the placebo effect really is and how effective placebo treatments are.
- The fascinating way that certain cellular proteins function like television antennas.
- Where the actual “brain” of the cell is found (and it’s not where you might think!).
- How our perception impacts the functions of our cells.
- The different roles that our conscious and subconscious mind plays.
- How to switch out and upgrade our subconscious programs.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- The Soul & Science Of Transforming Your Health – Episode 131
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!