Mike Dolce is a game-changer.
He has helped athletes go from good to great for years, but what he’s doing to the face of sports performance is legendary.
We all know that our society looks to athletes as a hallmark of what health and fitness should look like. The problem is that for decades top athletes have allowed their likeness to be slapped onto sports drinks, energy bars, breakfast cereals and other processed junk that is clinically proven to cause things like blood sugar disorders, gut dysbiosis, allergies, mineral deficiencies, and even obesity.
The athletes we admire as a society often train for hours a day, yet the foods they recommend are mostly consumed by people with a sedentary lifestyle and, even worse, young children.
Mike has ushered in a brand new approach to fitness and nutrition that’s based on earth-grown nutrients and real food. His athletes dominate their sport and also dominate the headlines (maybe you’ve heard of Rowdy Ronda Rousey?), which is making the rest of the world take note in a major way and making The Dolce Diet become a household name.
Mike’s approach and passion are helping us to move out of the junk food and supplement dark ages and into the golden age of real food and true longevity. Find out what Mike’s tried-and-true approach to nutrition and exercise is, and the incredible story of how this legendary trainer got his start in the first place.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What unique achievements Mike Dolce brings to MMA and why his mission is far bigger than the world of athletics.
- The incredible story of what inspired Mike to get into health and fitness in the first place.
- What Mike’s foundational approach to nutrition is.
- What category of food is extremely difficult to overeat.
- Whether or not counting calories is vital to your success.
- How food manufacturer’s have been able to override our body’s natural satiety mechanism and make us eat more (this is crazy!)
- Why The Dolce Diet puts such a large focus on longevity.
- Why Mike cuts weight right alongside his athlete’s (this puts him in a league of his own!)
- What the Mike Dolce Breakfast Bowl is and why it’s so popular.
- Why being warm and friendly is a conscious part of Mike’s health practice.
- What specific benchmarks everyone should strive to achieve in their exercise.
- Why Mike does “progressive overload” and how it can work to improve your performance.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Why We Age And How To Stay Younger, Longer – The Model Health Show
- Mike Dolce on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!