Food matters. It matters a lot.
The food that you eat affects the way you feel, affects the way you think, and affects the way your body and mind are created.
Truly, there are few things more important than the foods you choose to invest in.
The food you eat is going to become a part of you are… and this is where you’ll find your opportunity to choose exactly what you’re made of.
Today we have the incredible opportunity to hear from someone who’s seen the power of food first hand.
Rich Roll is a bestselling author, host of a wildly popular health & fitness podcast, and named by Men’s Fitness as one of the Top 25 Fittest Guys in the World.
Rich has seen the transformation of his mind and body directly by changing the food he was eating. He is now inspiring thousands upon thousands of people worldwide, and today you’re going to learn why his message is so powerful.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Rich turned around a life of drugs and alcohol and became a leading voice in the field of health.
- Why an unbelievable experience with his wife’s health became a catalyst for change in his life.
- How juicing and fasting can have an incredible impact on our health (you’ve got to hear these stories!)
- What an Ultraman Race is.
- What the underlying cause of fibroid tumors are.
- A powerful insight about pain and how it can be beneficial to you.
- How the idea of perfection can hinder your progress.
- How to instantly generate more momentum in your health practices.
- What all popular, effective diets have in common.
- Why The Plant Power Way is so beneficial no matter what dietary guidelines you follow.
- What the real benefits of raw foods are (this is powerful!)
- What biophotons are and how it relates to our DNA.
- How to upgrade your pasta dishes (it’s amore!)
- Powerful strategies to help your kids and loved ones eat healthier.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
* Onnit.com/Model <== Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
* Rich Roll Podcast
* Hormone Reset With Dr. Sara Gottfried – Model Health Podcast
* Shawn Stevenson on Instagram
* Healthy Eating Tips For Kids & Family – Model Health Podcast
* RichRoll.com <– Get bonuses along with Rich’s book until April 28th!
* Rich Roll (Instagram / Twitter)
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!